14 March 2016

The Radio & Stressed Out

I've just been struggling lately you guys. I've been struggling. I'm working on it and reaching out the resources that will help me do better. I guess it is part of life, everyone's life. But you know what? It's okay, I'm okay, it will all be okay. 'Cuz that is what has always happened and what will always happen. I just need to keep on keeping on.

Media connects to this part of my life because lately I have made an interesting observation. I have realized that when I'm not doing emotionally well, I don't want to listen to the radio or music in general. I don't understand why, but that just is how it is. Any thoughts as to why?

Also, I am reminded of a promise our bishop gave us yesterday at the end of our ward musical fireside. He promised if we are looking for happiness or peace in our lives, we can turn to the hymns of the restoration and there will be help, happiness and peace to be found within listening them.

I LOVE this gospel. I LOVE that no matter what is going on in our lives, the gospel and Church leaders and the Spirit can give us direction. I love it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope your stress goes away soon. You are welcome to come snuggle our baby any time - that usually helps me feel more calm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D :D :D Thank you so much. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete