28 March 2016

Inspiring Music Fueling Gospel Understanding

This morning in my New Testament we talked about II Peter, where Peter teaches us about many sacred, important things. After my class, my mind was flooded with inspiration, with curiosity and with the desire to continue learning about the different virtues listed in II Peter 1:4-9.

As I sat down, here in a comfy nook of the Jesse Knight Building (JKB), I turned to my music to cancel out the distractions around me and focus on more what the Lord had to teach me. I turned to this song,

It filled my soul with the Spirit and was the springboard for me as I learned more from the Lord for the next little while.

Good music, like this, can be SUCH a STRONG, POWERFUL tool. I love inspired music that helps me feel connected to the Heavens. 

1 comment: